The premiere will be on August 14th in a cinema in Gothenburg at around 3 pm local time (information about exact location and time will be given to the winners later on).
We have the following prizes to give away:
- 1st prize: 2 festival passes for the Way Out West festival which takes place in Gothenburg from 13th until 15th of August (some artists from the line-up: First Aid Kid, Pet Shop Boys, Patti Smith) and for the premiere of “Roxette Diaries”
- 2nd-9th prizes: 2 tickets for the premiere of “Roxette Diaries” movie (8 pair of tickets in total).
In order to participate in the contest you will need to answer these two questions:
1) When was “The Look” 2015 remake digitally released?
2) Who is the director of the “Roxette Diaries”?
Send an e-mail to email@example.com including the following:
- Answers to the 2 questions above
- Your name and address
- Your cell phone number
We kindly ask you to participate only if you think you can attend the premiere in Gothenburg.
The winners will be chosen randomly amongst all participants who answered the questions correctly and will be announced here and on our Facebook page on Friday 31st of July.
You can participate until the 31st of July until 1pm (CET time!). Winners will be announced shortly after so that you have time to plan your trip!
Don’t forget to read the small letter…
Contest terms and conditions that you agree on and accept when participating in the contest:
– You can only participate once.
– We will randomly pick the winners among all valid emails (valid means: with name, address, cell phone number and correct answers).
– The winners will be notified per e-mail and will be required to reply to the e-mail confirming they can attend.
– Further information (location, time etc.) will be given to the winners on time.
– The winners are responsible for their transport to and from the location and any costs that might arise in connection to winning the prize.
– The prizes are for two. The winner +1.
– Roxetteblog.com or Roxette’s management will not enter into any correspondence regarding the result of the contest and are not liable for any damages, loss or expenses that may result in connection to the prize.
– In the event the premiere is cancelled or postponed, no other date or other prize will be offered as replacement and we are not responsible for costs or losses caused by this.
– Of course, all submitted data will only be used for the purpose of the contest, to contact you for confirmation and instructions, and won’t be given to third parties not related to this contest.
– The names and a picture of the winners may be published on this website or on RoxetteBlog’s official Facebook page anytime.
– Participants must be at least 18 years old.