The sale for Warsaw gig (June 19th, 2011) has just started today at 10 AM CET. Thanks to huge media coverage, Roxette is no 1 on Eventim.pl Top Ten charts at the moment. I do hope they will stay there untill the Warsaw gig will be sold-out 🙂
Official media partners for Polish gig are:
– RMF FM, the most popular Polish radiostation (30% of shares)
– TVN, one of the biggest private televisions in Poland (18% of shares)
– SHOW – a gossip magazine, 445,000 copies sold every second week
– SWIAT KOBIETY – a monthly magazine for women with over 400,000 copies sale
– INTERIA.PL portal – used by 8,000,000 users
So, looking at media partners, future is bright (hopefully!) for Roxette gig in Poland.
If you want to buy your tickets, just visit Eventim.pl website.
If you have any other “ticket sale story” to tell, just let us know in the comment section.