Last September we revealed that Roxette are set to play at Globen in Stockholm this summer (August 2012) on the special anniversary corporate event organized by the Swedish company Oriflame. In the beginning of May this year it turned out that Russian edition of “Travelling” does not include the very first international single “It’s possible” in both versions.
You may ask how those two things go together? Well, it turns out that Russian chapter of Oriflame claims that Roxette have written a special song for them. What’s its name? Yes, you’re right – “It’s possible”! In the end of May the 9th edition of the Oriflame magazine will be released together with a special bonus CD – including 11 Roxette hits and a new track called “It’s possible”. At this point we only know this will be released in Russia and will cost 99 rubles (ca USD 3.5). The artwork for both the cover and CD discs is shown above this text.
The tracklist for the album:
01. It’s Possible
02. It must have been love (Live in St. Petersburg)
03. Wish I could fly
04. How do you do! (Live in Stavanger)
05. Dangerous (Live in Stavanger)
06. Reveal (Attic Remix)
07. Speak to me (Bassflow Remake)
08. Dressed for success (Live in St. Petersburg)
09. Sleeping in my car (Live in Stavanger)
10. Real Sugar
11. Milk and Toast and Honey
12. Listen to your heart (Live in St. Petersburg)
Thanks to Evgeny Perekopskiy for sharing this news.