P-U-R-E A-W-E-S-O-M-E-N-E-S-S! This is how I can summarize Gyllene Tider’s gig in Ullevi, Gothenburg. The whole show was really awesome: magical sound, the Fab Five in top top top shape, fantastic setlist, joyful mood on and off stage, great crowd AND Marie joining the guys on stage towards the end of the last song, ”När alla vännerna gått hem”. It was so touching when Per went off stage for coming back with Marie. The reaction of the crowd can’t be described. It was fantastic!!! Tears of happiness all around.
Ullevi was not sold-out, but 5 golden guys + 1 amazon + those 42 223 fans who attended the concert made everyone feel like it was a sold-out gig. One-of-a-kind show, that’s for sure, but we wouldn’t mind if it would happen again during the tour.
MP & Leggy in action
1. Det blir aldrig som man tänkt sej
2. Skicka ett vykort, älskling
3. Juni, juli, augusti
4. Det hjärta som brinner
5. På jakt efter liv
6. (Dansar inte lika bra som) Sjöman
7. Man blir yr
8. En sten vid en sjö i en skog
9. Min tjej och jag
10. Flickan i en Cole Porter-sång
11. Tuffa tider (för en drömmare)
12. Kung av sand
13. Flickorna på TV2
14. (Hon vill ha) Puls
15. Ljudet av ett annat hjärta
16. Ska vi älska, så ska vi älska till Buddy Holly
17. (Kom så ska vi) Leva livet
18. Tylö sun
20. Det är över nu
21. När vi två blir en
22. Gå & fiska!
24. Dags att tänka på refrängen
25. När alla vännerna gått hem
Ullevi setlist (thanx to Eliza Roszkowska Öberg for showing it)
Some more things to add:
- There was no GT curtain, as Ullevi stage was much bigger than any of the stages during the tour, so after the cartoon, the guys just came on stage and started performing ”Det blir aldrig som man tänkt sej”, which was an ass-kicking opener. During the soundcheck we could hear that the order of the first 2 songs will be changed.
- This time ”Flickan i en Cole Porter-sång” was not performed by Micke Syd, but by Per.
- Crowd reaction was fantastic during the whole show and before the extras the audience went crazy.
- Last but not least: it turned out that front row can be reached without running and all we need for this is acting as adults and a great organizer. Thanx to Jimmy & Co. for their support in it.
- Oh! And there were fireworks again at the end of the concert.
Per some moments before Marie appeared on stage; Blurred pic of Marie; Blurred pic of Marie & Per – sorry for the blurred ones… It was so touching that I just couldn’t concentrate enough.
It was the best GT gig so far and I doubt it can be topped. Congrats, guys!
We hope to see Marie again (& again & again)! 😉
All pics in this article are © Patrícia Peres