Setlist (there IS a change!)
1. Så stilla så långsamt [1992 – DSR]
2. Kom vila hos mig [2013 – Nu!]
3. Bara för en dag [1987 – ES]
4. Det regnar igen [1992 – DSR]
5. Sista sommarens vals [2013 – Nu!]
6. Ber bara en gång [1996 – IETSV]
7. Sparvöga [1989 off the Swedish drama TV series]
8. Ett hus vid havet [1985 – DSV]
9. Ett bord i solen [2007 – TFT]
10. Så skimrande var aldrig havet [1990 off Taube compilation album]
11. Ännu doftar kärlek [1984 – HV]
12. Så länge det lyser mittemot [1992 – DSR]
13. Om du såg mig nu [1987 – ES]
14. Efter stormen [1987 – ES]
15. Den sjunde vågen [1985 – DSV]
16. Guldgruva [2006 – MBV] (guest appearance of Pugh Rogefeldt)
17. Mellan sommar och höst [1992 – DSR]
18. Den bästa dagen [1985 – DSV]
19. Tro [1996 – IETSV]
There were not too many familiar faces at the concert tonight, but as Nina Wolfframm informs on FB, the show was the best so far, a million times better than e.g. Helsingborg. Most probably, after the first 3 concerts Marie and the band feel safer, thus more relaxed, they got used to how it works and it’s not that stressful anymore. Well, we know Per didn’t let Christoffer relax, but hopefully, Marie and all the other members of the band could have a rest during the past concert-free days.
The audience was not standing up, but was making lots of noise. Marie was also talking more between the songs than during the previous concerts. Well done!
There was a change in the setlist, since there was a guest artist, Pugh Rogefeldt. He and Marie performed Guldgruva, which was written (lyrics & music) by Pugh and covered by Marie on Min bäste vän. Marie was also a guest artist at Pugh’s concert in 2006.
Next show is on Sunday, 2nd March, Kalmar.
Thanks for all the info, Nina!
Julia Kraynova‘s videos: