Setlist (there was a change – only 1 song played after the break)
1. Så stilla så långsamt [1992 – DSR]
2. Kom vila hos mig [2013 – Nu!]
3. Bara för en dag [1987 – ES]
4. Det regnar igen [1992 – DSR]
5. Sista sommarens vals [2013 – Nu!]
6. Ber bara en gång [1996 – IETSV]
7. Sparvöga [1989 off the Swedish drama TV series]
8. Ett hus vid havet [1985 – DSV]
9. Ett bord i solen [2007 – TFT]
10. Så skimrande var aldrig havet [1990 off Taube compilation album]
11. Ännu doftar kärlek [1984 – HV]
12. Så länge det lyser mittemot [1992 – DSR]
13. Om du såg mig nu [1987 – ES]
14. Efter stormen [1987 – ES]
15. Den sjunde vågen [1985 – DSV]16. Tro [1996 – IETSV]
16. Tro [1996 – IETSV]
There were many familiar faces at tonight’s concert. Even Mister Magnus, Sven Lindström and Helena Josefsson were there to see Marie. You might remember Linnea Henriksson, who was the support act during last year’s Gyllene Tider tour. She was also there and enjoyed Marie’s show very much.
Miss Effe’s voice was in top top top shape, but her leg didn’t want to cooperate, so it’s good that Jokke was close to her and Marie could take his arm when she needed it. She explained it was because of her illness, but she still rocked it big time and the audience went very emotional. After the break, there was only one song this time: Tro. Fans prepared red cardboard hearts with the word ”TACK!” (= Thank you!) or the text ”Vi älskar dig!” (= We love you!) on them and held them up during the last song. Marie and the band loved this lovely surprise. You can see the hearts on Karin’s (the hearts were her idea) and Linnea’s photos and check Heartland Anne’s Tro video. OMG! How touching is that when the hearts are appearing! And look at Pelle how caring he is at the very end. So lovely!
© Karin Lessjak © Linnea Henriksson
Additional reporting by Judith:
Marie received various standing ovations during the evening. When Bo brought a chair for Marie and she preferred to go on performing standing despite the pain, the audience showed their respect for Marie standing up and clapping. Also during the break, which took a bit longer than usual, the audience was standing up. And, of course, at the end during and after ‘Tro’.
‘Efter Stormen’ was welcomed and cheered with lots of ‘action’ from the audience too, the excellent arrangements for this song just don’t let you remain seated. Dance!
Next concert is tomorrow (8th March) in Växjö!
Part of Det regnar igen & Sista sommarens vals by Maria Carlson
Heartland Anne’s videos:
Ett bord i solen by Maria Carlson.
Chrissie Roehrs, Karin Lessjak, Álex Usero & Basia Konarzewska contributed to the article.