Setlist (no changes)
1. Så stilla så långsamt [1992 – DSR]
2. Kom vila hos mig [2013 – Nu!]
3. Bara för en dag [1987 – ES]
4. Det regnar igen [1992 – DSR]
5. Sista sommarens vals [2013 – Nu!]
6. Ber bara en gång [1996 – IETSV]
7. Sparvöga [1989 off the Swedish drama TV series]
8. Ett hus vid havet [1985 – DSV]
9. Ett bord i solen [2007 – TFT]
10. Så skimrande var aldrig havet [1990 off Taube compilation album]
11. Ännu doftar kärlek [1984 – HV]
12. Så länge det lyser mittemot [1992 – DSR]
13. Om du såg mig nu [1987 – ES]
14. Efter stormen [1987 – ES]
15. Den sjunde vågen [1985 – DSV]
16. Mellan sommar och höst [1992 – DSR]
17. Den bästa dagen [1985 – DSV]
18. Tro [1996 – IETSV]
Marie appeared barefoot and remained like that throughout the whole show. The energy this time was amazing, both from Marie and band and the audience.
Efter Stormen turned into a big party, everybody standing up, dancing and singing along. When Marie left the stage after Den sjunde vågen the audience stood up as well and kept on clapping until she came back for Mellan sommar och höst, which rocked big time, still with a standing audience. During Sjunde something funny happened too: at the end when Chris was doing his guitar solo she was so much into it and enjoying it that she was surprised that somebody was on stage to pick her up and leave the stage, she laughed in a ‘oh yes. I have to go now’ way.
During Tro everybody stood up again, but this was because Marie made the sign to us to stand up.
There were many international fans in this show too and Marie took the chance to greet all the Roxette fans and said that ‘they are great’.
All in all for me the best concert so far. It seems Chris agreed, at least he said so to some fans after the show.
We had the chance to interview Jokke before the show.. stay tuned!
Updated with video summary of the concert. Thanks Alison!