We already informed you about some rumours regarding Gyllene Tider changing the venue in Gothenburg. Today, on a press conference it has been confirmed: GT rocks Ullevi on 12th July! Woohoo! 🙂
Slottsskogensvallen was already sold out (20,000 tickets) and Per said they don’t know if Ullevi will be sold out as well, but it doesn’t matter, the gig will be magical anyway. Micke Syd thinks it’s fantastic that they get the chance to do something they never thought would happen again.
The broadcast’s sound was too bad at the beginning but it got better and better and then ended soon. You can watch it here.
Fingers crossed for a sold out Ullevi, however, we will have fun anyway! 😉
Tickets purchased to Slottsskogsvallen are valid for Ullevi, tickets for Ullevi will be released on April 23 at 09:00 CET. If you have a standing ticket to Slottsskogsvallen, but you want to have a seat instead in Ullevi, there is an opportunity to change your ticket between Friday, April 19, 9:00 CET and Monday, April 22, 18:00 CET. To change the ticket call Ticnet at this number: 077-170 70 70.
- 5 July Halmstad, Marknadsplatsen – sold out
- 7 July Lysekil, Gullmarsvallen
- 10 July Helsingborg, Sofiero Slott – sold out
- 12 July Göteborg, Ullevi – NEW VENUE
- 13 July Malmö, Stadion
- 15 July Ronneby, Ronneby Brunn
- 17 July Linköping, Stångebrofältet
- 19 July Karlstad, Mariebergsskogen
- 20 July Leksand, Hembygdsgårdarna
- 21 July Örebro, Brunnsparken
- 24 July Kalmar, Fredriksskans
- 26 July Jönköping, Elmiafältet
- 27 July Stockholm, Tele2 Arena
- 31 July Gävle, Gasklockorna
- 2 August Sundsvall, Konsertfest – Norrporten Arena *
- 3 August Örnsköldsvik, Strandparken
- 7 August Halmstad, Marknadsplatsen – EXTRA concert
- 9 August Skövde, Karstorps Fritidsområde
- 10 August Eskilstuna, Sundbyholms Slott