Setlist (no changes)
1. Så stilla så långsamt [1992 – DSR]
2. Kom vila hos mig [2013 – Nu!]
3. Bara för en dag [1987 – ES]
4. Det regnar igen [1992 – DSR]
5. Sista sommarens vals [2013 – Nu!]
6. Ber bara en gång [1996 – IETSV]
7. Sparvöga [1989 off the Swedish drama TV series]
8. Ett hus vid havet [1985 – DSV]
9. Ett bord i solen [2007 – TFT]
10. Så skimrande var aldrig havet [1990 off Taube compilation album]
11. Ännu doftar kärlek [1984 – HV]
12. Så länge det lyser mittemot [1992 – DSR]
13. Om du såg mig nu [1987 – ES]
14. Efter stormen [1987 – ES]
15. Den sjunde vågen [1985 – DSV]
16. Mellan sommar och höst [1992 – DSR]
17. Den bästa dagen [1985 – DSV]
18. Tro [1996 – IETSV]
The last concert of what we could call first leg if the tour took place in Karlstad, in front of a quite calm (boring?) audience that needed a while to wake up. For those of us who had been in Halmstad or Göteborg (to mention a few) quite a change.
But! Marie and the guys were awesome! Marie keeps of surprising us with the way she plays with her voice. The beginning of Tro, for example, felt like a going-jazz version of it. So if that is just a small taste of what the jazz project is about we are going to be amazed!
Jokke and Chris guitar solos sounded incredible. May have been the sound set up of the place but yesterday I could hear the different instruments very well and realised once again this band is something!
Like I mentioned, the audience was a bit on the calm side but they finally woke up with Efter Stormen and Mellan sommar och höst. Needless to say, the fans in the front were the noisy ones. And we all had lots of fun! The long car or train way from Halmstad to Karlstad that some put behind them was well worth it.
At the end Marie got flowers from two fans.
Now we all get a break until the concert in Borås on April 4th. Enjoy the almost two weeks ahead!