Updated February 28th: Contest is over. We will announce the winners this week. Good luck!
We have 10 “She’s Got Nothing On (But The Radio)” promo singles (1-track, orange/red cover) to give away, courtesy of EMI Austria.
In order to participate, answer to these three questions and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org latest 27th February 2011. We will raffle the 10 singles among those who have answered the 3 songs correctly.
Don’t forget to indicate your nickname in your email and to read the small letters below.
1 -Marie Fredriksson joined Per Gessle on stage during his Party Crasher tour in 2009, where they both played “It Must Have Been Love” and “The Look”. In which cities was it?
a) Amsterdam and Moscow
b) Amsterdam and Stockholm
c) Stockholm and Warsaw
2 -“Charm School” can be found in various different versions, for example Deluxe and vinyl. What is included in the Deluxe version?
a) An EP with demos
b) A live CD with tracks recorded during Roxette’s tour 2010
c) An interview with Per and Marie
3 – Roxette are going on a world tour this year. Where does the tour start?
a) Stockholm, Sweden
b) Berlin, Germany
c) Kazan, Russia
And here is the small letter, contest conditions
– In order to participate, you only have to send an email answering to the 3 questions. We will consider all emails sent until the 27th February, 2011, 23:59 CET time.
– 10 winners will be picked up randomly among those who have sent correct answers to the 3 questions.
– Don’t forget to send your nickname (you have to register if you haven’t yet) in roxetteblog.com, full name and mailing address in your email.
– As it is usual, you can only participate once, any attempt to participate twice will lead to your disqualification.
– Prizes won’t be paid out in cash. Prizes will be sent by standard mail only once (so basically, if the envelope gets lost.. we won’t be able to send a replacement).
– Winners will be announced on this website during the first week of March 2011. You will also be notified per email and you’ll be required to answer to the notification email.