- The tour album under the working title “Tourism 2” or “2rism” is still planned for release in Spring 2012 and will include several entirely new songs. Per is not keen on a project that is only retrospective, the same goes for a possible future Gyllene Tider project.
- He is writing new songs all the time, but with no specific project in mind. Now it’s Roxette, but he would like to do more solo and GT in the future.
- Roxette are producing a live documentary which may be released alongside the new album next year.
- In Sweden the situation is a bit difficult for Roxette. It’s much easier to sell GT tickets there.
- Roxette’s World Tour is running until August 2012. Maybe with additional Canada dates in the Fall. In the end they will have played 130 concerts for around 1.3 million people. So far they count 53 concerts for 750,000 fans.
- Per is well aware that the nostalgia factor plays a big role in Roxette’s current success. In areas like Australia where they sold 50.000 tickets in one day, people thought Roxette was inactive since 2001.
About their motivation:
The most important thing is that we have a blast and that Marie feels like a princess. This is the world’s weirdest rehab!