Marie will start a 3-month tour and will take her to 19 cities in Sweden on February 19th in Helsingborg. We know you are all looking forward to seeing Marie singing her Swedish songs live again, and we want to make this experience even more special. In cooperation with Marie’s management D&D we are proud to offer you the chance to meet Marie in Helsingborg. We have four places to give away!
In order to participate in the contest simply write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the following information:
– Your name
– Cell phone number (make sure it works outside your country and in Sweden!)
and answer to these 2 question:
– Marie performed two songs at the Polar Prize gala in 1996. Name one of the two songs.
– So far, two singles were released off Marie’s latest album Nu! Which was the first to be released?
The four winners will be chosen randomly amongst all participants who answered the questions correctly and will be announced here and on our Facebook page.
You can participate until the 15th of February!
Don’t forget to read the small letter…
Note that there is another meet&greet contest going on on Marie’s official Facebook page as well!
[Update February 16th]
And the winners are…
Contest terms and conditions that you agree on when participating to the contest:
– You can only participate once.
– We will randomly pick the winners among all valid emails (valid means: with name, cell phone number and correct answers)
– The winners will be notified per email and will be required to reply to the email confirming their attendance to the meet & greet.
– Further instructions where/when to meet will be sent per email or SMS on the concert day. If you are not at the meeting point at the agreed time, the prize will be given to somebody else!
– The winners will have to have a valid ticket for the concert and are responsible for their transport to and from the venue and any costs that might arise in connection to winning the prize.
– The prize is for one person only, so the winners won’t be able to take their friend(s) with them to the meet & greet.
– Roxetteblog.com or Marie’s management will not enter into any correspondence regarding the result of the contest and are not liable for any damages, loss or expenses that may result in connection to the prize.
– In the event the meet & greet is cancelled, no other date or other prize will be offered as replacement.
– Of course, all submitted data will only be used for the purpose of the contest, to contact you for confirmation and instructions, and won’t be given to third parties not related to this contest.
– The names and a picture of the winners may be published on this website or on RoxetteBlog’s official Facebook Page anytime.
– Participants must be at least 18 years old.
– Last but not least, you can bring one item to have it signed by Marie.