If you couldn’t order Marie Fredriksson’s biography, Kärleken till livet from Adlibris or Bokus signed and you couldn’t attend the signing session in Stockholm, here is your great chance to get hold of a signed copy of the book. The prize of this contest is signed both by Marie and Helena.
In order to participate, answer the following questions:
1. Who are the 2 authors of the biography? – Marie Fredriksson & Helena von Zweigbergk
2. In what formats can you buy the book? – (hardcover) book, audio book, e-book
3. At how many Roxette concerts did Marie Fredriksson perform in 2015? (XXX tour stops and corporate gigs included, but count only the ones she really performed at.) – 47
4. Is Marie a Facebook fan? – NO!
Send an e-mail with your name, home address (so we can send the book in case you win) and the answers to the questions to email@example.com until 23:59 CET, 20th December 2015. The lucky winner will be announced a few days later.
UPDATE on 21st December 2015:
The winner is: Ognian Dimitrov, Bulgaria. We informed the winner in e-mail and also posted about it on our Facebook page.
Contest terms and conditions:
– In order to participate, you have to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with name, address and answer to the 4 questions. We will consider all e-mails we receive until 23:59 CET on 20th December 2015.
– 1 winner will be picked randomly among those who have participated and sent the correct answers.
– You can only participate once, any attempt to participate twice will lead to your disqualification.
– Prize won’t be paid out in cash. Prize will be sent by registered mail only once.
– Winners will be announced on this website, on our Facebook page and will also be notified per e-mail. You’ll be required to answer the e-mail confirming your address.
– RoxetteBlog.com will not enter into any correspondence regarding the result of the contest and is not liable for any damages, loss or expenses that may result in connection to the prize.
– All submitted data will only be used for the purpose of the contest and in case you are one of the lucky winners, to send you the prize.