32 years ago.
Gyllene Tider – Live at Medborgarhuset (Bio Reflex) in Getinge
May 12, 1978, Friday at 7.30 pm
Tickets: 10 SEK [just 20 were sold, other people were allowed to enter for free]
Micke “Keef” Andersson (aka “Syd” in the later years)
Janne “Bas” Carlsson
Total time: 70 minutes
Per Gessle: This is we who are Gyllene Tider! (microphone wasn’t on)
1. Rebel, rebel (var blev du av?) [early version of “Åh Ziggy Stardust (var blev du av?)”]
2. Jag vet [Swedish version of Dr. Feelgood’s “I can tell”]
3. Pornografi [Per dedicated this one to Curt H-son, king of pornography]
4. London [7-minutes long ballad]
5. Min vän
6. Barbacka [heavy rock song]
7. Bobbos boogie [song about Magnus Uggla]
8. Det blåser upp till storm [11-minutes long; Per on his only solo on Gibson-guitar]
PG: We are going to end up this gig with one long track, probably too long, written by Tommy Steele.
9. Syndafloden [12-minutes long with 6-minutes long intrumental part inspired by Pink Floyd’s compositions]
10. Gloria [with both English and Swedish lyrics]
PG: Mats Persson on guitar, on drums our B52’s Micke “Keef” Andersson, on bas Janne Carlsson and my name is Rutger Backe.
RB was Halmstad’s BK’s goal shooter – Rutger Backe, though Per supported Halmian, the other Halmstad’s football team.
Source: Jan-Owe Wikström, Gyllene Tider, Stockholm 1997, pages: 26-30