EMI South Africa was very kind and sent us 5 copies of “A collection of Roxette Hits – Their 20 Greatest Songs & Videos” *Exclusive South African Tour Edition CD & DVD* to give away among our readers.
If you want to participate in the contest simply write a comment at the bottom of this article and you are in for the random drawing!
Some info about this edition:
Bar code: 6 009509 339912
Made in RSA
CDEMCJD (WE) 6621 / 5099 9 027457 2 5
If you want to read more about this edition, check this article.
Roxette is going to give 7 concerts in South Africa the following days, starting tomorrow in Cape Town. Additional concerts have been added to the initially planned since the sales were so enourmous, actually, the concerts are almost sold out.
Here are all the dates – have fun!
08.5 Grand Arena, Cape Town, South Africa
10.5 Grand Arena, Cape Town, South Africa
11.5 Grand Arena, Cape Town, South Africa
13.5 The Superbowl, Sun City, South Africa
14.5 The Superbowl, Sun City, South Africa
15.5 The Superbowl, Sun City, South Africa
17.5 The Superbowl, Sun City, South Africa
If you still haven’t got your tickets, you can try here Computicket.com
PS: Unfortunately, the cases of the 2CD got a bit damaged on the way from South Africa to RXB Headquarters.. just that you know. They are all still sealed.
And here is the small letter, contest conditions
– In order to participate, you only have to write a comment in this article which consists in more than 3 words ;). We will consider all comments written until the 15th of May, 2011, 23:59 CET time.
– 5 winners will be picked up randomly among those who have written a comment with more than 3 words.
– As it is usual, you can only participate once, any attempt to participate twice will lead to your disqualification.
– Prizes won’t be paid out in cash. Prizes will be sent by standard mail only once (so basically, if the envelope gets lost.. we won’t be able to send a replacement).
– Winners will be announced on this website on 20th of May 2011. You will also be notified per email and you’ll be required to answer to the notification email.