Year 2013 has been a fantastic year for Roxers, Marie fans and GT fans, it’s been fully packed with surprises: GT’s album and tour, Marie’s album and announcement of 2014 tour, to mention just a few. And last but not least, the very first live DVD/blu-ray released by Roxette… so we thought the best way to end this year would be with a contest!
In cooperation with D&D Management and Parlophone, we are giving away 2 copies of Roxette’s blu-ray “Roxette Live – Travelling the World”, which will be out next week (the DVD+CD is out since early December).
In order to participate in the contest simply answer this question:
As you know, there are two versions of the live recording: DVD and blu-ray. Both come with a live CD but the are some extras on the blu-ray that you will not find on the DVD.
Name one of these extras!
Send an email with your name, home address (so we can send the blu-ray) and the answer to the question to firstname.lastname@example.org until December 31st 23:59 CET. The 2 lucky winners will be announced the first week of 2014.
Update January 9th: The winners are Rodica Luntraru (Romania) and Andreea Seferian (France). Congratulations!
And here is the small letter, contest terms and conditions
– In order to participate, you have to send an email to email@example.com with name, address and answer to the question. We will consider all emails we receive until the 31st of December 2013, 23:59 CET time.
– 2 winners will be picked up randomly among those who have participated and sent the correct answer.
– As it is usual, you can only participate once, any attempt to participate twice will lead to your disqualification.
– Prizes won’t be paid out in cash. Prizes will be sent by standard mail only once (so basically, if the envelope gets lost.. we won’t be able to send a replacement) by Roxetteblog.
– Winners will be announced on this website and will also be notified per email. You’ll be required to answer to the email confirming your address.
– Roxetteblog.com will not enter into any correspondence regarding the result of the contest and is not liable for any damages, loss or expenses that may result in connection to the prize
– All submitted data will only be used for the purpose of the contest and, in case you are one of the lucky winners, to send you the prize.