Anders Roos, photographer and publisher of Roxette’s XXX tour photo book, RoXXXette On The Road was kind enough to offer us a copy of the normal edition for a contest. So here is your great chance to get hold of it if you don’t have it on your book shelf yet.
In order to participate, answer the following questions correctly:
- Who wrote the reflections in the book? – Per Gessle
- As you know, there are 2 editions of the book: a normal and a limited edition. How many numbered copies of the limited edition book were released? – 300
- From when until when can you visit Anders Roos’ RoXXXette On The Road photo exhibition at Hotel Tylösand? – From 1st July to 31st August
- How many Roxette prints are on display at the RoXXXette On The Road exhibition at Hotel Tylösand? – 15
Send an e-mail with your name, address (so we can send the book in case you win) and the correct answers to the questions to email@example.com until 23:59 CET, 25th July 2016. The lucky winner will be announced a few days later. Good luck!
Contest terms and conditions:
– In order to participate, you have to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with name, address and correct answers to the 4 questions. We will consider all e-mails we receive until 23:59 CET on 25th July 2016.
– 1 winner will be picked randomly among those who have participated and sent the correct answers.
– You can only participate once, any attempt to participate twice or more times will lead to your disqualification.
– Prize won’t be paid out in cash. Prize will be sent by registered mail only once.
– Winners will be announced on this website, on our Facebook page and will also be notified per e-mail. You’ll be required to answer the e-mail confirming your address.
– RoxetteBlog.com will not enter into any correspondence regarding the result of the contest and is not liable for any damages, loss or expenses that may result in connection to the prize.
– All submitted data will only be used for the purpose of the contest and in case you are the lucky winner, to send you the prize.
Roxette photos on display taken by Anders Roos, exhibition photos taken by Patrícia Peres.
Update on 26th July: Winner of the contest is Frédéric Bourgoin, Canada.