Just having a look at Instagram before going to bed my heart almost stopped when I saw Per Gessle performed at Hotel Tylösand tonight. OMG! He played for the Atea Bootcamp 2017 guests in Solgården, so it was an open-air performance. In the band we can see Helena Josefsson, Christoffer Lundquist, Magnus Börjeson, Clarence Öfwerman and Pelle Alsing.
We don’t know the complete setlist and the running order, but these songs were played for sure (as you can see in the instavids):
- Det hjärta som brinner: 1; 2; 3; 4;
- Här kommer alla känslorna (på en och samma gång): 1; 2;
- Dressed For Success: 1; 2; 3;
- På promenad genom stan: 1; 2;
- Gå & fiska!: 1; 2; 3;
- Band introduction
- Christoffer’s intro to Joyride: Ljudet av ett annat hjärta
- Joyride: 1;
- The Look: 1;
- Sommartider: 1; 2;
Per informs they played 9 songs. These seem to have a big chance to be included in the summer tour setlist as well. Let’s see what happens! Is it July yet???