Have you read our review of the latest GT book yet? You can read it HERE and you’ll see it’s worth having this book in your collection. Photographer Anders Roos was kind enough to offer us 2 copies for a contest. Both copies include a print signed by Anders!
In order to participate, answer the following questions correctly:
- How many Gyllene Tider books had Jan-Owe Wikström and Anders Roos created together before Gyllene Tider – Hux Flux – Hela Sveriges dagbok? – 2
- Where did GT record their Hux Flux album? Name the studio! – Sweetspot Studio, Harplinge, Sweden
- What was the opening song on each setlist on the GT Hux Flux tour? – Gyllene Tider igen
Send an e-mail with your name, address and the correct answers to the questions to email@example.com until 23:59 CET, 21st December 2023. The 2 lucky winners will be announced shortly after. Good luck!
Contest terms and conditions:
– In order to participate, you have to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with name, address and correct answers to the 3 questions. We will consider all e-mails we receive until 23:59 CET on 21st December 2023.
– 2 winners will be picked randomly among those who have participated and sent the correct answers.
– You can only participate once, any attempt to participate twice or more times will lead to your disqualification.
– Prizes won’t be paid out in cash. Prizes will be sent by registered mail only once.
– The winners will be announced on this website, on our Facebook page and will also be notified per e-mail. You’ll be required to answer the e-mail confirming your address.
– RoxetteBlog.com will not enter into any correspondence regarding the result of the contest and is not liable for any damages, loss or expenses that may result in connection to the prizes.
– By taking part in the contest, personal data (first name, surname, e-mail address and address) will be collected. These data are needed in order to run the contest, particularly in order to match participation applications to their entries as well as to identify and notify the winners. This method of processing data is therefore required pursuant to Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit b of the GDPR to fulfil contractual obligations. The personal data collected will be processed and used by RoxetteBlog.com only to the extent that is required in order to run the contest. The personal data will be stored for the duration of the contest and – in order to process any claims relating to winnings and damages – for a maximum of 6 months afterwards and they will then be deleted. By participating you agree to all above mentioned and your name being published on this website as well as on social media channels in case you win.
Photo by Anders Roos
UPDATE on 22nd December: the winners have been picked and informed via email about their winning. Thanx, everyone, for taking part! The winners are Einari Laaksonen from Finland and Juan Carlos González López from Mexico! Congrats!