It’s amazing that after all these years, Marie’s story is finally out in English too! 1984 Publishing, the US publishing company of the English edition of Marie’s biography, was kind enough to offer us 3 limited edition copies for a contest.
In order to participate, answer the following questions correctly:
- In how many languages has Marie’s biography been published before the English edition? – 7 (Swedish 2015, German 2016, Czech 2017, Spanish 2019, Hungarian 2020, Portuguese 2021, Russian 2022)
- Who wrote the foreword of the English edition? – Jonas Åkerlund
- Which song do you get as a bonus track on The Change if you buy the limited edition version and which year was that song originally released? – Sea of Love, 2020
You can find the answers to all questions on RoxBlog.
Send an e-mail with your name, address and the correct answers to the questions to email@example.com until 23:59 CET, 31st August 2023. The 3 lucky winners will be announced on 1st September 2023. Good luck!
UPDATE on 1st September: the three winners have been picked and informed via email about their winning. Thanx, everyone, for taking part! The winners are Martijn Poortvliet from the Netherlands, Agnieszka Gilewska from Poland and Arnaldo Suarez from Argentina! Congrats!
Contest terms and conditions:
– In order to participate, you have to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with name, address and correct answers to the 3 questions. We will consider all e-mails we receive until 23:59 CET on 31st August 2023.
– 3 winners will be picked randomly among those who have participated and sent the correct answers.
– You can only participate once. Any attempt to participate twice or more times will lead to your disqualification.
– Prizes won’t be paid out in cash. Prizes will be sent by registered mail only once.
– The winners will be announced on this website, on our Facebook page and will also be notified per e-mail. You’ll be required to answer the e-mail confirming your address.
– RoxetteBlog will not enter into any correspondence regarding the result of the contest and is not liable for any damages, loss or expenses that may result in connection to the prizes.
– By taking part in the contest, personal data (first name, surname, e-mail address and address) will be collected. These data are needed in order to run the contest, particularly in order to match participation applications to their entries as well as to identify and notify the winners. This method of processing data is therefore required pursuant to Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit b of the GDPR to fulfil contractual obligations. The personal data collected will be processed and used by RoxetteBlog only to the extent that is required in order to run the contest. The personal data will be stored for the duration of the contest and – in order to process any claims relating to winnings and damages – for a maximum of 6 months afterwards and they will then be deleted. By participating, you agree to all above mentioned and your name being published on this website, as well as on our social media channels in case you win.