Just wanted to clarify one thing about comments. Only registered users are allowed to comment. But: you can only comment after your first comment has been “approved”. Once this first comment from you is approved, then you can add as many comments as you want without any delay. That’s why some comments are not shown inmediately.
So today the rumours about Roxette participating as main act at Night of the Proms has been confirmed, at 17:05 sharp. You can find pictures on NOTP Facebook’s page.
Impressions she got:
– The HR3 reporter was the first to interview Roxette after the announcement, to warm them up for two following TV interviews.
– Marie looked beautiful but at the same time you can tell she was seriously ill. She needs a bit of help for stairs etc.
– She often leaned on Per for comfort, was rather silent but radiated happiness.
– The most moving interview the reporter ever did.
– Per promised new songs, joked to write them in the waiting times on tour.
– Roxette will play five songs at NOTP.
– Marie is glad to make a slow way back to the stage this way.
You can listen to this report (in german) at the station’s website: HR3
As we heard yesterday Marie Fredriksson is going to be on stage with Per Gessle in Amsterdam tomorrow. But a lot of people already got tickets for the Stockholm show and expected Marie to show up there.
Now it doesn’t really look like that and with this group we want her to know that we want to see her in Stockholm as well. Now that Roxette are back and a great fall is to come we want to get excited already! So it’s kind of a petition to tell Marie that we want her and we need her and we love her. And that we love Roxette, of course.
Let us show our support and bring Marie on stage in Stockholm, too! For that reason I opened a new group in Facebook called “Marie: Join Per on stage in Stockholm, too”.
Join and tell your friends!